Biology Review Notebook
||Set up a spiral
notebook for your end of course AP Biology review using the following
- Write your name, year, and
course on the front of your notebook
- Tab the first page of EACH
unit with the number of that unit
- On the tabbed sheets in your
notebook, write TITLE of the unit
- Starting on the next sheet of
paper, write the SECTION NUMBER and its TITLE then SKIP
- On the next line, start numbering
each point from your review sheet. (NUMBER THE TERMS 1 - THE
- EVERY TERM SHOULD BE A
SEPARATE, NUMBERED POINT!!!
- Write the TERMS from the
review sheet in INK; write your RESPONSES in PENCIL!!
- More than one section can be
on the same sheet of paper, but they should be separated by TWO LINES
- Do NOT write on the back of
your notebook sheets.
||Due dates for each
1 September 9
2 October 14
3 November 12
4 December 9
5 January 13
7A February 24
- Unit 7B
8 April 16
unit counts 100 points for a total of 900 points.