- How many wings and legs do most insects have?
- How many body regions do most insects have?
- To which body region are a) most sensory organs attached? b) wings
attached? c) legs attached?
- Most insects are ______ in size compared to other animals.
- The insect has what type of skeleton?
- Where is the skeleton found?
- What makes up the skeleton?
- Give one problem insects cause.
- How do insects help farmers & gardeners?
- What is the largest group of animals on Earth?
- Sketch a grasshopper & label the antenna, mandibles, abdomen, &
- What sensory structures are located on a grasshopper's head?
- Insect jaws are called ________.
- The _______ of an insect is segmented.
- Legs and wings are attached to the _________.
- Name the stages in the life cycle of a butterfly.
- Does a butterfly go through complete or incomplete metamorphosis?
- What is a caterpillar?
- What is a pupa?
- What structures are found on an adult butterfly that aren't on the
- Know what order each of these insects belongs in --- bees, beetles, fleas,
termites, dragonfly, butterfly, silverfish, and housefly.
- Name the 2 reproductive members of a honeybee hive.
- Name the stages in incomplete metamorphosis.
- Name an insect that goes through complete metamorphosis.